GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Tonnopro Hard Tri Fold Tonneau Cover
- Made with marine-grade 24.5oz vinyl, hands, weapons, and weather will all stay out of your bed with this tonneau cover installed
- Lightweight but strong and durable; weighs less than 70lbs, but can support up to 350lbs of distributed weight
- Aluminum construction is finished in a black epoxy for longevity
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes folding each panel easy to do with one individual
- When installed, this truck bed cover reduces wind drag that increases fuel efficiency
- Simple security system; when the tailgate is locked, and the folding tonneau cover is fully closed, nobody can gain access to the contents inside the truck bed
- Comes preassembled making installation easier than ever
- EZ clamping system makes the truck bed cover install without needing to cut or drill into the truck bed; no tools required
- EZ clamp system makes removing the tonneau cover take less than 3 minutes
- Tonnopro Hard Tri Fold Tonneau Cover comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, and 10 year warranty on the vinyl
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Every Tonnopro folding tonneau cover is made with marine grade 24.5oz vinyl. This heavy duty cover is weather resistant, and hard to tear. The lightweight aluminum frame makes folding and moving the tonneau cover easy without sacrificing strength. The aluminum panels are finished with a black epoxy that resist corrosion and enhances durability. To haul larger cargo, the truck bed cover folds out of the way without needing to remove the entire assembly. The panels stay secured with included straps. When done hauling, the cover flips back closed in seconds!
Each tonneau cover comes pre-assembled, which makes installation a breeze. And every Tonnopro cover comes custom fit to your specific make and model. In minutes, you and your truck bed are covered! The EZ clamp system prevents the need to cut or drill into the truck. The clamps make installation and removal easy and pain free. Simply pop off the clamps to remove the cover in under 3 minutes. To secure the contents inside, the cover seals the truck bed when the tailgate is locked. Your Tonnopro Tonneau Cover is covered by an industry leading 10 year vinyl warranty and lifetime frame warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the TonnoPro Hard Tri Fold Tonneau?
The cover panels are made from aluminum and are pretty stout and heavy duty, it would require a lot of force and dedication to puncture the surface. Out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed. As long as your tailgate is locked, the cover is relatively secure.
Is the TonnoPro Hard Tri Fold bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style. Most hard folding covers do a pretty good job keeping major water out, but their joint sections can allow minor water ingress under extreme weather conditions.
Where is the TonnoPro Hard Tri Fold made?
TonnoPro Hard Tri Folds are made in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of this bed cover?
Yes, putting cargo on top of a Hard Tri Fold is possible. Absolute maximum capacity is 350 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
How do I lock the Hard Tri Fold if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.