GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- Trick out your truck with the space-saving Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- This dynamic duo includes both a compact toolbox and the American Roll Tonneau Cover
- Built with strong, double-walled aluminum cover panels for added security that can shoulder up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Stops and locks every 12' along the rail so you can secure a partially open bed
- Extra-wide rail seals and 4-way drainage system keep moisture and dust away from your gear
- Equipped with an ultra-compact 8' x 8' canister to hold the fully-retracted cover
- Scratch-resistant protective powder coating keeps the cover looking sharp
- The included 10'W x 5.5'H toolbox mounts over the cover's roll-in canister to maximize bed space
- Sturdy all-metal construction with OEM-grade locks keep your cargo safe at all times
- Gas shocks ensure smooth opening and slam-free closing
- The entire ensemble is custom-designed for a perfect fit on your pickup, no matter your bed size
- Proprietary heavy-duty mounting clamps provide a super-secure installation with only minimal drilling required on some models
- Each Truck Covers USA Tonneau Cover carries a 2-Year Warranty
Lumber, drywall and copper piping aren't the only things taking up space in your truck bed. Your construction job's going nowhere without hammers, nails, and drills. Even Bob the Builder knows that. Having enough space for all tools ¨C big and small ¨C is one thing. Not having to crawl around your truck, cussing under your breath while you search for a Philips screwdriver, is on a whole new level. To get there, you need the tough ensemble of the Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Toolbox Tonneau Cover and the tool box that¡¯s specifically designed to fit it.
This Truck Covers USA Tonneau Cover package combines a compact truck toolbox with the impenetrable American Roll Tonneau Cover. The toolbox mounts right on top of the tonneau's canister, giving you a safe spot to stash your gear without taking a slice of your precious cargo space. Your new Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Toolbox Tonneau Cover is designed to help you compartmentalize your smaller tools and equipment. You¡¯ll have room for big tools and supplies in the truck bed, all while keeping even the tiniest of trade secrets safe in the 10'W x 5.5'H toolbox.
Made from double-walled aluminum, this toolbox tonneau cover seals off your bed completely, so crooks can't walk off with your building materials and sudden thunderstorms don¡¯t have you running Forrest Gump style back to your truck with a tarp. Think Fort Knox-grade security without all the alarms. The Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Toolbox Tonneau Cover has OEM-grade locking mechanisms, keyed the same on both the cover and toolbox. And it can hold up to 500 pounds on top. You'd basically need a blowtorch to break into these vaults. And who has the time for that?
In case it isn¡¯t clear by now: This toolbox tonneau cover is tougher than an armadillo with a chainsaw. Both the toolbox and the tonneau's panels are made from heavy-duty aluminum. Combined with the textured surface and versatile locking abilities, your cargo will be safe around the clock. Your Truck Covers USA Tonneau Cover also comes with a 2-Year Warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.