- Increase your truck bed security and enjoy easy cargo access with a TruXedo ProX15 Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover
- Manufactured from a superior woven fabric that is able to withstand extreme temperatures and 4-season weather
- Inherent dirt-resistant qualities of the fabric keeps your cover cleaner for longer
- Patented automatic tension control maintains a snug fit, mile after mile
- Anodized trigger latch only requires one finger to open
- Roll-up design lets you easily access all your cargo and can be secured to the back of the cab with the included straps
- High quality Velcro seals off your truck bed along either side
- X15 rails create a distinctive, extra-low profile look
- A stylish matte-black appearance enhances the rugged style of your truck
- Quick-release system (QRS) helps you remove the entire cover in seconds, without tools
- Self-leveling feature ensures a fast installation and precise fit
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Your TruXedo ProX15 Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When it¡¯s time to stare down and deter would-be thieves from across the parking lot or keep your cargo secure from a sudden late-season snowstorm, the TruXedo ProX15 Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover has your back. This truck bed cover boasts many of the same great features as TruXedo¡¯s #1 seller, the Lo Pro - but with added performance and low-profile style.
The X15 rails and self-leveling feature are the secret to creating that flush mount, while extra strong Velcro seals off the side rails from Mother Nature¡¯s best efforts. You¡¯ll get a tight fit for every trip with the patented automatic tension control. And, to top it off, the high-grade woven fabric is 4-season ready, inherently dirt resistant and undeniably stylish with a matte black finish that just looks right on the back of your truck.
No one¡¯s got time to drop everything to negotiate with a tricky handle or confusing straps on a truck bed cover. You need something easy, and the team at TruXedo answered your cry for help. All you need is one free finger to open the anodized trigger latch. You¡¯re then free to roll back the soft cover just a touch for a quick grab of your gear or keep rolling and store it at the back of your cab with the included straps for full access to your truck bed. Heck, if you want to remove the whole dang thing, you can do that, too. The quick-release system (QRS) will help you get the cover off in seconds, no tools or special know-how needed.
Come rain or shine, hell or high water, you want a truck bed cover that¡¯s got your back through it all. The TruXedo soft roll-up tonneau cover is here to help you enhance the security of your truck bed and the overall good looks of your ride. Even better, every cover is made to fit the make, model and year of your truck and comes backed with a lifetime warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow secure is the TruXedo ProX15 Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover?
With any soft rolling tonneau cover, security is limited, but the concept of out of sight, out of mind is key. Covering your gear severly limits someone's interest in what may or may not be in the truck bed.
Is the TruXedo ProX15 bed cover waterproof?
Ultimately no truck bed cover is totally waterproof, unless it's a fully overlapping style like a fiberglass cover. Soft rolling tonneaus like the TruXedo ProX15 will not entirely keep water out, but they do a decent job limiting water ingress under light conditions.
Where are TruXedo ProX15 Covers made?
The TruXedo ProX15 truck bed cover is manufactured in the USA.
Can I put cargo on top of the TruXedo ProX15?
No, putting cargo on top of a soft rolling cover is not recommended as the structure is not designed to bear any weight. If you are looking for a cover with weight bearing capacity, consider a hard folding cover or the heavier duty TruXedo Sentry instead.
How do I lock the TruXedo ProX15 if my truck doesn't have a tailgate lock?
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are available for most trucks as an aftermarket solution that can be retrofitted if your truck was not originally equipped with a tailgate lock. Sold separately, available at AutoAnything.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.