- Custom molded from laser scanned data captured in Tuxmat's Toronto facility in Canada
- Designed for a custom fit in each application
- Made from a three layer composition of PVC top layer, EVA mid section, and anti skid Cloth bottom
- Simulated leather grain, pvc top layer provides premium look and finish
- Incorporates an independent retention hook system for safety to prevent mats from shifting while in use
- Designed to be used with your factory carpet mats removed, not on top of them
- Rubberized heel pad provides non skid surface and scratch prevention
- Plastic side clips are supplied on models with high side coverage
- Sewn and finished perimeters
- Easy to clean surface wipes off easily
- Waterproof design keeps debris and moisture on the mat, not your carpet
- TuxMat Inc. warrants that their products will be free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser and only for the original vehicle they were installed in; does not include normal wear and tear
TuxMat is made of a three-layer combination material. The top layer is highly durable PVC made to match the look of your car¡¯s interior, it is 100% waterproof. The middle layer is made with EVA, it is the material that makes the vertical dimension of TuxMat possible, it is also soft enough for the comfort of our driving. The bottom layer is sound proofing, anti-skid cloth, which also protects your vehicle's carpet from wear and tear over time.
TuxMat's matching surface finish looks as luxurious as your car's interior. Second, TuxMat covers nearly the entire carpeted surface of your vehicle, especially the vertical dimensions.
TuxMat scans all vehicle floors in Toronto, Canada. The specifications are then sent overseas to China for manufacturing, then to Canada for quality assurance and modifications.
The TuxMat design team does everything in their power to ensure TuxMat offer the ultimate coverage. You can expect to have most, if not all of the carpeted surface of your vehicle floor covered. TuxMat even covers the back-row hump, unless your vehicle has a back-row flow through console.
TuxMat developed their mats for all-year-round usage, especially the brutal Canadian winter. TuxMat has stood up to the real test conducted by their customers everyday.
Instead of the factory retention hooks, TuxMat uses an independent retention hook system. TuxMat covers nearly the entire carpeted area from edge to edge (especially the vertical dimension), it fits very snugly, so there is no room to shift around at all. Each set also comes with 20 side clips that will attach to the mats and insert underneath the side plastic panels.
The best way to clean and care for Tuxmat floor mats is by using a vacuum to get rid of the debris (which is a lot easier to vacuum off TuxMats as opposed to the factory carpet) then once vacuumed, wipe the surface down with a wet cloth. Keep the car doors open for a bit, your TuxMat will air dry in minutes.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.