GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- Boost your truck¡¯s OEM looks with the UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover
- Over-the-tailgate design provides added security for your gear
- ABS composite material and patented X-Effect infrastructure gives unbeatable strength and quality
- Featuring a full perimeter weather seal for complete moisture protection from rain, sleet, and snow
- Secure, versatile and weatherproof twist-lock allows you to open your hinged tonneau cover easily or lock it down with a key
- Lightweight design, gas struts, and quick-release hardware make opening and removing the cover easy
- Integrated UnderCover LED light helps you find your gear at night ¡ªno wiring required, the light has its own battery source
- A concealed hinge provides a tighter fit to your truck bed and allows for a quick no-tool removal
- Color-matched to your truck's paint job for a seamless, classy look
- Includes wall-mount hardware to stow your cover when it's not in use
- Proudly made in the USA, the UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- For information about how to find your truck's exact match paint code color click here (PDF)
When you think of luxurious fashion, elegant style, and staying undercover, who do you think of? Well, if the man with a license to kill ever trades in his Aston Martin for a pickup truck, Q would be sure to outfit it with an UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover. You mark our words.
The sleek design of this UnderCover tonneau cover is complemented by a color-matched paint job blended to your truck¡¯s specific paint code. And that¡¯s not it¡¯s only party trick. Your new hinged tonneau cover has a few other surprises to make sure each mission goes off without a hitch ¨C like an integrated LED system to help you find your gadgets easily on those early-morning or late-night assignments. And it¡¯s all made completely rigid by the patented X-Effect infrastructure, with the composite ABS construction giving the UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover immense strength. Finally, a beefy weather seal along the perimeter of the cover makes it almost impenetrable from the weather, thieves, and supervillains trying to get at your cargo hold.
Unlocking your UnderCover tonneau cover shouldn't feel like patting your head and rubbing your belly at the same time (don't worry if you haven't got the trained reflexes of a world-class spy - yet). The super-easy single-point locking system fitted to your new hinged tonneau cover offers one single lock to deal with instead of pulling multiple levers at the same time, like some secret spy handshake.
If you're fresh from the gym or a long day at work, you don't want to feel like you're in for a second workout every time you get something out of the bed ¨C this UnderCover tonneau cover features built-in gas struts that take the weight off your shoulders and make opening and closing a breeze. It¡¯s all backed by a 3-year warranty so thorough that Dr. No himself would be tempted to say yes.
Click to view UnderCover¡¯s hinged tonneau cover comparison guide (PDF)
Click to view UnderCover¡¯s guide to finding your vehicle¡¯s paint code (PDF)
- Since these covers are custom painted & made to order, they are NON-RETURNABLE. Call with questions about paint codes or fitment prior to ordering.
- Check for damage and note any concerns with the delivery driver upon delivery. Do not cut the bands and open the box, or sign for and accept it if there are any signs of damage on the outside packaging.
- Color matching: Your UnderCover LUX Tonneau Cover will be painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your cover may not match exactly. For this reason, we cannot guarantee an exact match.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.