- Made of thick rubber, WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats protect your car from four-season elements and day to day wear and tear
- Tall outer ridges and sculpted inner channels keep mud, muck, and moisture from wreaking havoc on your carpet
- Guaranteed not to curl, crack or harden in sub-zero weather
- On the surface, soft rubber provides superior traction without marring shoes
- On the bottom, a slip-resistant surface keeps your mats firmly in place
- Non-stick finish makes for easy clean-up ¨C you can even hose them off
- Virtually odorless, PVC, lead, cadmium and latex-free material won't leave a funky smell in the cabin
- 100% recyclable, reducing your carbon footprint on the environment - while preventing footprints in your car
- WeatherTech car and truck floor mats are made to fit in your vehicle directly out of the box (light trimming may be beneficial in rare circumstances)
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
- Click Here for More Information on Semi-Custom Floor Mats
To say you can¡¯t outsmart Mother Nature isn¡¯t entirely true. Well, at least not when it comes to your car¡¯s interior. Protect your flooring from water, muck, and muddy children with these WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats.
The next time you find yourself chauffeuring your kids¡¯ little league team or your buddies after a day on the lake, you won't feel the need to hose everyone down before they pile in the car. That¡¯s because these All-Weather rubber car mats are made from a durable thermoplastic compound that's flexible, easy to clean, and made to withstand any condition. They¡¯re ready to deal with all those muddy cleats, dirty tools, and - well, anything really - that would otherwise wreak havoc on your carpeting.
As the name suggests, WeatherTech All-Weather car and truck floor mats are designed to keep any unwanted mess from dirtying your floors, in any season. And they certainly deliver. A raised outer edge traps dirt, snow and more while the deeply-sculpted channels will help keep the bottom of your soles cleaner. The premium rubber material is also made to be flexible, meaning they won¡¯t curl, crack or freeze up when you see negative numbers on the thermometer. With a precision cut made specifically for your car, truck or SUV and a variety of customizable colors, these rubber car mats blend a top-quality look and second-to-none performance that works as well in the backcountry as they do in the carpool lane.
Trapping dirt and moisture is one thing, but some of us have better things to do than spend all day scrubbing the grooves of our floor mats. Even if you don¡¯t, these car and truck floor mats are made from a non-stick TPE material so any grime that dries in the grooves will come right off with a quick rinse.
By choosing WeatherTech rubber car mats, you¡¯re going with a floor mat that¡¯s free of harmful chemicals like PVC, cadmium, and lead. That means when you decide to throw them out (though, with a lifetime limited warranty, that¡¯s not likely) they can go straight in the recycling bin. That¡¯s right, these floor mats are 100% recyclable! So, while they might look tough on the exterior, it¡¯s nothing but love on the inside.
Click Here for Floor Liner Cleaning Instructions
Click Here for More Information on Semi-Custom Floor Mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.