- Blast the darkness with the Westin EF2 Double Row LED Light Bar
- Powered by two rows of 3W Epistar LED chips in a variety of different sizes
- Crafted in a several lengths with instant on/off operation in different beam patterns
- Durable black powder coated 6063 extruded aluminum housing
- Oversized heat sinks and advanced circuitry for cool, efficient running
- Waterproof IP68-rating with GORE pressure-equalizing vent
- Shockproof, shatter- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- EF2 LEDs include mounting hardware and pigtail connector
- Your Westin EF2 LED Light Bar is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tearing up the backcountry trails takes some serious horsepower. And lighting up those same trails takes some serious candlepower. So light up the night the Westin EF2 LED Light Bar. Powered by a double stack of fiery 3W Epistar LED chips, the Westin EF2 LED Light Bar delivers that serious candlepower¡ªand then some.
Packed into a sleek aluminum housing with an integrated heat sink and a black powder coat finish, Westin EF2 Series Light Bars run tough, cool and bright. They¡¯re waterproof to one meter for 4 hours and with a polycarbonate shatterproof, scratch-resistant lens, they¡¯re ready for backcountry battles¡ªeven in the rain.
The Westin EF2 Light Bar is available in flex or flood beam light patterns in your choice of lengths from 6' to 50' and include everything you need for easy installation such as a pigtail harness and connector. And to shed some light on this deal, Westin backs your EF2 LED Light Bar with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.